Brass provides a range of local support services to assist refugees and asylum seekers
Looking for speciialsed career advice for refugees and asylum seekers? Looking for local support with reading and writing?
BRASS is Bolton based charity that specialses in helping refugees and asylum speakers boost their skills and confidence.
Specialized advice on immigration and asylum, citizenship and rights under the law.
• Support and information to access public services e.g. Health, Housing, statutory agencies etc.
• English classes with trained ESOL tutors and volunteers.
• Workshops to promote understanding of UK life, rights and responsibilities and community participation.
• Opportunities, training and support to develop skills as peer supporters and volunteers.
• Means to reduce isolation by promoting well-being through creative, fitness, healthy eating, group activities and drop in befriending services.
• Signposting to appropriate agencies and organisations, locally and nationally.
To find find our more, you can contact BRASS on 01204 397 152
BRASS,The Park LodgeGreen Lane,Great LeverBoltonBL3 2HP
Opening times: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday to Thursday
9:30 am - 3:30 pm, Fridays
Start Date : Mon 01 Apr 2019
Our mission is to assist, support and navigate unemployed skill seekers to free local funded
Our aim is to help the unemployed to maximise their potential, realise their ambitions and secure greater
employment opportunities by obtaining the correct skills for work and skills for life.
Supporting the Local Community with